Welcome! My food blog income report is where I show you how I make money online and the amount of traffic the site is getting.
*Post may contain affiliate links.
For my new friend, I’d like to share a little bit about myself.
My name is Katie and in may of 2016 I traded in a nearly decade-long banking career to enter the world of blogging. I did this for many reasons but here are the biggies.
- Time – I’ve dreamed of a day where I could be home with my kiddos, and now I’m living that dream.
- Creativity – Sitting behind a desk realizing someone else’s dream is draining. I felt stuck in a rut and just blah, all the time. I needed to do something creative and fulfilling.
- Money – I’d be lying if I said it didn’t factor in. If you’re considering blogging and looking at income reports, then you know what’s possible. I’m going to tell you it’s inevitable! Dedication and consistency are the keys to unlocking that door.
If you were to tell me this a year ago, I wouldn’t have believed it. To be honest, I didn’t even know what a blog was let alone how to operate one. To say I have entered foreign territory would be the understatement of a lifetime.
I do not have a college education nor am I proficient in computer technology, what I am is determined, though, to make the income I choose.
Have you ever thought about starting a blog? It’s easy, click here and I’ll show you!
Trust me when I tell you, though, that if I can do it..? You can too! If blogging is something that you’re interested in, go for it! And if monetizing that blog is what you want, it’s a matter of when you make money, not if… Remember that.
Why am I creating an Income Report?
I do this for you and me.
- For You – I want to show you it’s possible. If you’re a mom dreaming of staying at home with your children or a grandma dreaming to babysit your grandchildren, I want to show you it’s possible. If it weren’t for other bloggers posting their income reports, I would have never taken this leap. This blog income report is my pay it forward.
- For Me – Creating a monthly income report for my blog gives me an archive to see where I started. I have digital copies of all the progress I’m making, and I think that is very cool. 🙂
Okay, mama. Let’s dig into the blog income report.
Ad Network Income – $116.97
Affiliate Income – $187.60
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing
- Tasty Food Photography
- SEO for Food Bloggers
- Food Blogger Pro
- Grammarly –> I’m in love with this tool!
Sponsored Post – $127.20
Keep reading to learn how to get Elite Blog Academy 3.0 – FREE –
Traffic is still teetering just below 30,000 at 27,296 which is driving me crazy.
While working on my SEO is important to me, Pinterest will continue to be a top priority for obvious reasons.
The Busy Budgeters Pinterest Strategy was included in the Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing course I took so I’ll continue to implement her strategies and A/B test new ones. I highly recommend that course, by the way. It was truly eye-opening to see all of the tactics Michelle uses to reach upwards of $50,000 each month.
Future Blogging Goals
I’m sure you’ve all heard that Elite Blog Academy is opening it’s doors again soon. I plan to jump at the opportunity to learn from Ruth who has had major, MAJOR success in this blogging world.
It’s a significant investment but one that is well worth it.
I’m so excited to announce that my blogging friend Saira from Mom Resource is giving away an EBA 3.0 class for FREE. She is probably the most genuine and kind person I’ve met in the blogosphere, and this is a testament to that.
Are you thinking of starting a blog? I’d be happy to chat. Comment below or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also get my Free Blogging Resource Gude here. 🙂