Hey there, friend! Welcome to I’m Luving This Life’s 3rd Traffic and Income Report.
For my new friend, I’d like to share a little bit about myself.
My name is Katie and I’ve recently traded in a nearly decade long banking career to enter the world of blogging. I did this for a number of reasons but here are the biggies..
- Time – I’ve dreamed of a day where I could be home with my kiddos and now I’m living that dream.
- Creativity – Sitting behind a desk realizing someone else’s dream was draining. I felt stuck in a rut and just blah, all the time. I needed to do something creative and fulfilling.
- Money – I’d be lying if I said it didn’t factor in. If you’re considering blogging and looking at income reports then you know what’s possible. I’m going to tell you it’s inevitable! Dedication and consistency is the key to unlocking that door.
If you were to tell me this a year ago, I wouldn’t have believed it. To be honest, I didn’t even know what a blog was let alone how to operate one. To say I have entered foreign territory would be the understatement of a lifetime.
I do not have a college education nor am I proficient in computer technology, what I am is determined though, to make the income I choose.
Have you ever thought about starting a blog? It’s really easy, click here and I’ll show you!
Trust me when I tell you though, that if I can do it..? You can too! If blogging is something that you’re interested in, I say go for it! And if monetizing that blog is what you want, it’s a matter of when you make money, not if… Remember that.
Why am I creating an Income Report?
I do this for you and for me.
- For You – I want to show you it’s possible. If you are a mom dreaming to stay home with your children, I want you to know it’s possible or if you’re a grandma dreaming to babysit your grandchildren, I want to show you it’s possible. If it weren’t for other bloggers posting their income reports, I would have never taken this leap. This is my pay it forward.
- For Me – Creating a monthly income report for my blog gives me an archive of where I came from. I have digital copies of all the progress I’m making and I think that is pretty cool. 🙂
Okay friends, let’s get to it!
Page Views – 11,343
That’s an increase of +2,779
Where are these visitors coming from?
Pinterest is by far my main source of traffic at I’m Luving This Life. I’ve recently tried something new for Pinterest called BoardBooster. It’s an app that automates my Pinterest posts which saves me time and I am in love. My only regret with it is that I didn’t do it sooner. I plan to play around with it a while to see what gets me the best results but again so far, so good.
*Update – 8/16/16 – Boardbooster is incredible. It’s been 55 days since I’ve started using it and have gained 267 followers and 1876 repins. Adsense earnings have increased and I’ve hit a milestone 1,000 page views a day! Try it FREE and see what it can do for you!
On Pinterest, I’m getting close to 100,000 monthly viewers compared to about 66,000 in may. I credit a lot of that to group boards and BoardBooster.
Twitter is my other main source of traffic. I recently completed an e-course that’s all about Twitter and it’s proven to be very beneficial not only for my Twitter account but by default, the blog too.
If you’re interested, you may access the Free Mini Course Here.
Income for June – $126.18
Yep, for month 3… I think I’m doing okay! 🙂
A further breakdown:
Affiliates – $119.60
Ad Network – $6.58
Goals for July
This may be reaching but I’d really love to double my Income and Page Views. Wish me luck!
I also plan on taking Michelle Schroeders Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing Course. I know I can learn a lot from someone who successfully makes upwards of $50,000/ mo.
Are you ready to start a blog for side income? Click here for step by step instructions!
Lots of Luv,
P.S If you’re a blogger and publish and income report, comment below with a link, I’d love to check it out!