My husband has taken the Chili Dog to the next level with this Baked Chili Cheese Dog Wrap.
*Post may contain affiliate links.
We are far from the healthy train today but sometimes… you just have to live a little.
I know, I know..
That seems a bit contradictory but it’s all about the experience, loves! And this is one you just need to go for.
Mike (the husband), is a Marine Corps Combat Veteran and he’s ever-so-appropriately dubbed this Baked Chili Cheese Dog Wrap, Dads Devil Dogs because they’re that bad ass.
I say this all the time…
but I swear, sometimes I should have named this blog, What My Husband Made because he’s always coming up with some non-vanilla concoction that in the end, just ah-mazes the masses.
With that being said, let’s get to munching. 🙂
Ingredients to gather:
- 1 package Mission LARGE Flour Tortillas, Super Soft (It’s important to get them Super Soft to avoid tearing)
- 1 package Nathans All Beef Hot Dogs
- 1/4 lb cooked ham, chopped
- 1/4 lb Steakhouse Onion Cheddar (or whatever your fav cheese may be)
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- A small onion, diced
- 1 can Castleberry’s Hot Dog Chili Sauce
- Small bag of Sharp Shredded Cheddar
Let’s put it all together, now..
With your tortilla laid out flat, place your slice of Smokehouse Onion Cheddar along the side.
Place your hot dog on top of that.
In the center of your wrap, layer with Chili Sauce, Chopped Ham, Onion, Shredded Cheddar and Jalapeño.
Bake at 425° for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes and enjoy!
Lots of Luv,